Smucker Learning Center Tutoring Services
The Smucker Learning Center offers peer and professional tutoring. Our Peer Learning Assistants and our Professional Tutors are available by appointment or on a walk-in basis. Peer Learning Assistants are students who have achieved an A or a B in the classes they tutor and are recommended by their faculty. Professional Tutors have a Bachelor's degree or higher in the subject area that they tutor. Writing Consultants are professional tutors who are available to assist students with writing for any subject.
Peer Learning Assistants:
- Are students - just like you
- Earned As or Bs in the subjects they tutor
- Are recommended by faculty
- Are internationally certified by the College Reading and Learning Association
- Have at least a Bachelor's degree in their subject area and most hold Master's degrees
- Are often faculty members at Wayne College
Apply to work in the Smucker Learning Center:
The Smucker Learning Center offers online tutoring for students who are unable to make it to the campus. Please call the the Smucker Learning Center at 330-684-8960 or by email at email@example.com for an appointment.
The Smucker Learning and Testing Center
Located in B-Wing of the Main Classroom Building on campus.
Fall and Spring Semester Hours:
For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us at 330-684-8960 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.