Smucker Learning Center Tutoring Services
The Smucker Learning Center offers peer and professional tutoring. Our Peer Learning Assistants and our Professional Tutors are available by appointment or on a walk-in basis. Peer Learning Assistants are students who have achieved an A or a B in the classes they tutor and are recommended by their faculty. Professional Tutors have a Bachelor's degree or higher in the subject area that they tutor. Writing Consultants are professional tutors who are available to assist students with writing for any subject.
Peer Learning Assistants:
- Are students - just like you
- Earned As or Bs in the subjects they tutor
- Are recommended by faculty
- Are internationally certified by the College Reading and Learning Association
- Have at least a Bachelor's degree in their subject area and most hold Master's degrees
- Are often faculty members at Wayne College
Apply to work in the Smucker Learning Center:
e-Tutoring is available for students who are unable to make it to the Smucker Learning Center for an appointment.
Log-in under Ohio eTutoring Collaborative with your UAnet ID and password
The Smucker Learning Center
Located in B-Wing of the Main Classroom Building on campus.
Fall and Spring Semester Hours:
During the COVID-19 pandemic our hours may vary. Please to call or email us for an appointment.