- Make an appointment to visit our campus by calling 330-674-2514
- During your visit, talk with one of our staff about your opportunities and how to get started. You can begin the application process by following a few easy steps:
- Complete an application form
(one-time, nonrefundable fee is required)
- Forward an official copy of your high school transcripts or GED results
- Take either the American College Test (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) (not required for students 21 or older)
- Submit official transcripts from any other accredited college or university you have attended
Questions: Please call us at 330-674-2514.