Wayne College Registration
Registering for classes is an exciting time. Whether you’re pursuing your associate or bachelor’s degree at The University of Akron Wayne College, your journey starts here!
Each term you'll select courses, complete the necessary forms and pay the appropriate fees to complete your Wayne College registration.
Before you register for classes, you must meet all admissions and assessment requirements. Once met, traditional (not College Credit Plus or CCP) students may register for classes online.
Are you eligible to enroll in classes?
New students must be admitted to Wayne College and must have already completed new student orientation prior to registering for classes. Returning students who have not been here within the last five years and who have not attended another regionally accredited institution since last attending The University of Akron should call the Student Services Center at 330-684-8900 to update their file. See the University Information, Admission section for further instructions
Haven’t yet applied to UA or not yet been accepted for admission? Browse the schedule of Wayne Campus and UA Medina classes online to explore our course offerings.
How to Register for Classes
After you complete assessment testing in reading, math and English, you will:
- Meet with your academic adviser for proper placement and scheduling assistance.
- Register for classes in My Akron.
- To enroll for classes on the Web, you must be a current University of Akron student and have an active UAnet ID and password. Your ID is valid as long as you remain an active student.
- To request a UAnet ID and Password online, call 330-972-6888 for support.
- Submit payment for fees by the deadline.
- Refer to your bill for fee payment deadlines. Payment of fees completes the registration process.
- Congratulations! You’ve registered for classes.