There are many opportunities for students to volunteer with events and activities at Wayne College. If you're too busy to join a club or organization, but still would like to be involved with events on campus, volunteering a few hours of your time is a great place to start.
We need volunteers who...
- Are enthusiastic and flexible
- Are dependable & punctual
- Are willing to HAVE FUN!!!
We recognize volunteers...
- For their time and talents
- For their commitment
- For their energy and enthusiasm
What's in it for you...
- Fun, fun, fun
- Meet new people
- Learn new skills
- Personal growth
- Letters of reference
Steps to volunteering. Easy as 1-2-3
1. Contact Coordinator of Student Activities at (330) 684-8973 or via email: email@example.com
2. Someone will contact you as soon as possible with additional details.
3. Have fun!
Enjoy planning activities, being creative, learning new skills and having fun?
Interested students should contact:
Coordinator of Student Activities at (330) 684-8973 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org