Please complete and sign the Veterans Enrollment Certification Form and Veteran’s Responsibilities Form prior to each semester. Please initial each paragraph of the Veteran’s Responsibility Form. Attach a copy of your DARS report and return these forms to Barb Caillet in Veterans Services at Wayne College, located in Student Services in order to receive your GI Bill Benefits. If these forms are not completed and returned to the Barb Caillet in Veterans Services at Wayne College, you will not receive your monthly stipend or Basic Allowance for Housing from the Veterans Administration. Once Veterans Services certifies your class schedule to the Department of Veterans Affairs, a registration hold will be placed on your account. Schedule changes made after certification must be processed by Barb Caillet in Veterans Services to ensure that corrections are submitted to the DVA in a timely manner.
- Veterans Enrollment Certification Form
- Veterans Responsibilities Form
- You must also attach a copy of your DARS report to these forms.
If you have changed your major you must also complete one of the following forms:
- Request for Change of Program or Place of Training VA Form 22-1995 (Chapters 30, 32, 33, 1606 & 1607)
- Dependants Request for Change of Program or Place of Training VA Form 22-5495 (Chapters 33 & 35)