Students have the responsibility for making their disability-related accommodation needs known to you. Here are some resources to help you prepare.
- Faculty Handbook
- Sample Syllabus Statement for Students with Disabilities
- Sample Accommodations Letter
- Instructor Guidelines for Students with Note Takers
When a student approaches you about taking an upcoming test in the Smucker Learning Center, you will be presented with the following form to fill out and return to the student. Please follow the protocol provided when preparing for the student’s exam.
- Frequently Asked Questions for Faculty
- Faculty Rights and Responsibilities for Implementation of Accommodations
- Form to Request for In-Class Presentations and Workshops
ADA Classifications and Accommodations