Timothy Vierheller, Ph.D.
Title: Professor of Physics
Office: Wayne College and Boyer HPE Bldg C131
Dr. Vierheller has been employed at Wayne College since 1987. Research interests include physics, education, and thin film polymeric surfaces. Hobbies include distance running and marathons.
- Ph.D., The University of Akron, December 1994 (Polymer Science)
- M.S., Ohio University, June 1983 (Physics)
- B.S., Marietta College, May 1981 (Mathematics); Magna Cum Laude
- Descriptive Astronomy
- Physics for Life Sciences I
- Elementary Classical Physics I