Scroll To Top
Wayne College Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate foundational competency in written communication, oral communication and information literacy.
- Students will demonstrate foundational competency in creating and evaluating reasoned arguments, and employing quantitative, qualitative, and normative information in such arguments.
- Students will demonstrate foundational competency in knowledge of representative content and methods of inquiry of the arts, humanities, natural sciences, and social sciences.
- Students will demonstrate appropriate use of technology and technological tools in producing and disseminating information in an efficient and responsible manner.
- Students earning Technical Associate Degrees and Certificates will demonstrate the achievement of Learning Outcomes for their program.