Your New Student Orientation Checklist provides the details you need to get ready for orientation.
Your Pre-orientation Checklist
- Schedule placement tests if applicable by contacting Student Services at 330-684-8900. (information can be found on your admissions letter/brochure)
- Request an orientation date (RSVP)
- Check your email for your orientation date and confirmation
- Add your orientation date and time to your calendar
- Plan to be on campus at least 3 hours.
- Prepare for orientation by completing your Pre-Advising Worksheet
- Find out what to expect when you arrive for orientation
- Financial Aid: