* Coordinator of Library Services
* Phone: 330.684.8950
* E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are course reserves?
Course reserves are supplemental materials that are selected by professors for their students. Print and media reserve materials are checked out for a limited amount of time to allow as much access to the materials as possible. Some reserves may be accessible electronically through a professor's Springboard classroom (e-reserves).
- E-Reserves: Include articles and other digital resources. These are accessed via a secure website and only enrolled students will have access to these materials.
- Print / Hard Copy Reserves: Includes books, CDs, DVDs, and other printed materials (like study guides, class notes, sample tests, etc.) These reserves are located at the library information desk and may be requested by an instructor's name.
- All course reserves must be in compliance with the "Fair Use" provisions of the Copyright Law.
- See the UA Office of General Council's Guidelines for Copyright Compliance for more information.
Create an E-Reserve
Add E-Reserve Items
Print Course Reserves
Chat service is available during normal library hours of operation.
Getting a navigation error message where the chat box should be? Try reloading the page and when prompted, "Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely," choose the box for "No."