Students interested in receiving accommodations through the Accessibility Services must first obtain appropriate documentation for their specific disability and have it completed by their physician or another qualified professional.
- ADHD Disability Documentation
- Cognitive LD Disability Documentation
- Physical Disability Documentation
- Psychological Disability Documentation
- Physical Disability Documentation for Seizure Epilepsy Conditions
- Temporary Medical Disability Documentation
- Asperger’s Disability Documentation
- Hearing Impairment Disability Documentation
Schedule an appointment with the Disability Specialist to review your documentation and discuss accommodations that may be suitable to your individual needs. Please bring a copy of your schedule. Please print and complete the following forms to bring to the appointment, as well.
In the meantime, here are some Frequently Asked Questions for Prospective Students.