Your accommodations do not continue from one semester to the next. At least two weeks before the beginning of the semester, complete the Accommodation Request Form online.
- The office will review the accommodations you have requested. If you are requesting changes from the previous semester, you should schedule an appointment with the Disability Specialist. Additional documentation is required.
- During the first week of school, pick up your accommodation letters from the Smucker Learning Center front desk and sign your accommodations contract.
- Give these letters to your instructors within the first two weeks of class (or an equivalent time frame in shorter sessions). You are encouraged to discuss your accommodations with your instructors.
- If your contact information changes, please complete the Contact Info Form and return it to the Smucker Learning Center.
If you plan to test in the Smucker Learning Center, be sure to have you teacher fill out the following form. You will need to turn the form in to the Smucker Learning Center at least one week before the test.
If you currently receive or are interested in receiving your textbooks in alternative format, such as books on CD, please read and fill out the Alternative Text Information and Contract.
If you or someone you know is interested in applying for a note taker position, please fill out the following forms and return them to the Smucker Learning Center. Note takers are only needed for classes in which the instructor has made the note taker announcement.
- Request for Release of Info
- Students interested in receiving accommodations through the Accessibility Services must first obtain appropriate documentation for their specific disability and have it completed by their physician or another qualified professional.
- Documentation Forms: