The Intramural Sports program is designed to provide opportunities for students, faculty, and staff to participate in sport experiences which will help develop leadership and team building, among many other skills. The intramural sports program allows the University community to participate in recreational activities in an organized competitive atmosphere. By participating in one of our activities, we aim to provide you with the following opportunities:
- Develop social relationships
- Encourage good sportsmanship
- Maintain health and fitness
- Promote Wayne College through organized recreational activities
- And most of all, HAVE FUN!!!
Games start: 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament: Monday, March 1, 2010
Deadline to register: 3 on 3 Basketball: Friday, February 26, 2010
For more information, please contact the Coordinator of Student Activities at 330-684-8973.