There are many opportunities for students to volunteer with events and activities at Wayne College. If you're too busy to join a club or organization, but still would like to be involved with events on campus, volunteering a few hours of your time is a great place to start.
We need volunteers who...
- Are enthusiastic and flexible
- Are dependable & punctual
- Are willing to HAVE FUN!!!
We recognize volunteers...
- For their time and talents
- For their commitment
- For their energy and enthusiasm
What's in it for you...
- Fun, fun, fun
- Meet new people
- Learn new skills
- Personal growth
- Letters of reference
Steps to volunteering. Easy as 1-2-3
1. Contact Coordinator of Student Activities at (330) 684-8973 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Someone will contact you as soon as possible with additional details.
3. Have fun!
If you'd like to help, even for an hour or two, please explore the opportunities!
Enjoy planning activities, being creative, learning new skills and having fun?
- Spring Fling 2007 - Hawaiian Luau - April 25 & 26 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Students helpers needed. Please contact Jackie at (330) 684-8973 or email@example.com .
- Meals On Wheels of Stark & Wayne Counties is in need of volunteers Members of our Community need your help! to deliver meals to the homebound throughout the area.
Volunteers don't just deliver meals, they deliver peace of mind.
For more information or to volunteer, contact
Meals On Wheels of Stark & Wayne Counties,
330-832-7220 , toll free 1-800-466-8010 or contact:
Developer of Volunteers
Meals On Wheels of Stark & Wayne Counties
Toll free 1-800-466-8010
- Big Brothers / Sisters (More information to come.)
Interested students should contact:
Coordinator of Student Activities at (330) 684-8973 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org